Friday, May 23, 2008

Busy Busy Busy!

So over the last month, my life has been nothing but hectic! Going into my 3rd month of school, getting ready to test out onto the floor, work (real estate AND health insurance sales), husband, neighbors, and not to mention, trying to get SOME excerise in...I really havent had much time to update the ol' blog! But the two people that have helped us through these last couple of month and putting up with our overactive schedules, is none other than our WONDERFUL neighbors aka. best friends and the best darn neighbors a person could ask for...Brandon and Erin, they are such great people, I seriously question and think "how did we get so lucky!" Here are a few pics over the last couple of months that I havent had time to post!The first two pictures we took right after I cut and colored Erin's hair! She's a hot mama! :)



1 comments:

Mr. and Mrs. Smith said...

I am sad we don't live close enough for you to cut and color my hair! I would LOVE it! :) Her hair looks great, good job!