Monday, November 24, 2008

and the training begins...


I had an epiphany! Not really but I was approached by someone who is a close friend of mine and she asked me how I stay motivated to work out...its accountablity!! Well, I have been slacking off alot lately and decided that what would be a better way to get back on track then to start a support team! From now until Londons Run (doing the half marathon this yr! ) everyday that I workout I am going to post it along the side and that way if I dont workout everybody knows and hopefully that will keep me going strong! So if you would like to do the same that would just add to the fire! Starting today!

3 comments:

T+C=N said...

I wish we lived closer so I could train with you :( oh well.. Thanks for the update! It was good to see you on Saturday!

Adria said...

i wish i had your motivation and i wish i could run longer than 30 seconds with out getting a cramp...so sad so sad.

Jamie and Tessa Gissel said...

Its been a long time, but this is an amazing family that started this event. Depending when the baby comes, Im going to try to be there too. Best of luck!