Saturday, January 31, 2009

Fun, Family, and Catching up on the holidays...

Okay so I have decided to update my blog! These past couple of months have just flown by...Seriously! Lets start with Christmas, We have a blast with all of the fam of course...we love it when family is in town. I think we pretty much did everything that a family could possibly do to fully enjoy the Holiday Season...caorling at a retirement home, Nativity, Secret Santa gift exchange, FHE with Santa and Mrs Claus, watched the Lakers beat the celtics Christmas day (yay), temple lights (beautiful, as always)Ugly sweater party, and of course Shopping! not to mention that we were able to talk to my brother from the mission (my personal fav.)! Here are a few pics...




1 comments:

The Herberts said...

It's good to see what you've been up to. We miss you guys and would love to get together sometime. We're not really that far. Sounds like you had a fab Christmas and are a workout-aholic. Way to go!! I wish I had your ambition~!