Monday, May 11, 2009

RaGnAr REuNiOn!



Talk about a PaRtY!! Last friday night, all the mommas that ran in ragnar (go motor mouth mamas!) got together! Of course, nothing but a good time! We re-created Costa Vida and it was amazing...and the dessert...heavenly! (thanks Hil!) Aubry made a movie from allllll the pics that we took and put them to some of our fav. running music! This girl is so talented! Thanks Aubry! The whole trip was an experience of a lifetime! Hopefully we do another run soon...I cant wait! Lova ya girls!

10 comments:

Adria said...

yum that looked really good! im glad you had such a good time and have made some new friends! love ya!

OurHappyFamily said...

Good times... good times! This weekend was so much fun and I'm so happy I forgot my strawberries... I LOVED chatting with you girls! You're the best! xoxo

Mr. and Mrs. Smith said...

So do you just do running every day-ish or do you do weights? look at your arm girl? Like I said..I am trying to be like you...off I go to run! :)

Jamie said...

Angie and I are running a marathon in Utah in July...you should join us!

Aubree said...

Just found you had this! So sad I missed out on the reunion. Costa Vida salad sounds SO good right now! Hope you are doing good.

Here's our blog

www.aubreeells.blogspot.com

TheBurtons said...

so i came across this website and totally though of you! http://www.jessiesteele.com/ check it out! you'll be stylin at your new job.

Brooke and Brett Martin said...

seriously my mouth is salivating over how yummy that homemade dinner was. seeeeriously- i want it NOOOOOOWW. BRING SOME TO ME. RIGHT NOW. GET OVER HERE. I MISS YOUR FACE.

Paige said...

They are fast! Las Chicas Locas girls are slacking.

Heather Inns said...

Hey sorry it has taken me long to answer your question about going to IF for the 4th of July. We are planning on going. Are you guys going to the there as well?

jack+alli said...

hey tashina! i wanted to chat with you about your ragnar race! i am signing up for the next one and just had some questions!
thanks!
allison
mrs_hallows@yahoo.com