Monday, October 5, 2009

A reminder...

It's always good to have these little reminders to brighten our day and remind us we are so loved. What an amazing quote:

"The answers to our prayers come in the Lord’s due time. Sometimes we may become frustrated that the Lord has delayed answering our prayers. In such times we need to understand that He knows what we do not know. He sees what we do not see. Trust in Him. He knows what is best for His child, and being a perfect God, He will answer our prayers perfectly and in the perfect time."

--President Dieter F. Uchtdorf

4 comments:

Adria said...

geeze lady, i feel like i haven't seen you in forever!!

thank's for posting that, i needed to hear it!

hope you and nate are doing well! let's get together soon:) love you!

Heather Inns said...

Thanks for the reminder it is a good one. I think I am going to post that on my blog. hope you don't mind. How are things going for you guys? Hope all is well.

Mr. and Mrs. Smith said...

love it! Great reminder. I enjoyed the SHS gym pix! Go big blue! :)Your hair looks super cute too!

Richard and Tiffany said...

Hey Tashina, thanks for the congrats!! I had no idea you had been trying for so long...I'm sorry to hear that, I do know exactly how you feel, it has been a long and VERY trying trial for us and we have learned a lot. If you don't mind my asking, have you tried any treatments? You should email me at tiffany.stradling@gmail.com and tell me about it. I would love to get together sometime! Hope everything is going well!