Thursday, February 2, 2012

better late than becoming an extinct blogger...

Here we go!
Christmas: Brevik's 1st christmas...a blast, he played with paper, while attempting to single handily tearing all the ornaments off the tree, thanks for the help buddy...good times:)
New Years: Bring on 2012...we spent the early evening with my family, singing red solo cup...a classic in the Louden household. Later that night we lit off fireworks with Nates sister and her kids...i even got a smooch from this good looking blue eyed boy ;) great way to start the year! Ive set my goals and am more focused than ever, im guessing it has something to do with having a baby...i dont fly by the seat of my pants anymore, everything is planned and scheduled in advance!
my 26th: feeling old, and loving it! Mr. B even allowed me a shopping spree at LuLuLemon...signal the fireworks...seriously love this man for trying to understand my obsession:)