Monday, July 7, 2008

This Post is for Brandon Hendricks...

Okay so I know that it has been awhile since I last posted, but thats what happens when life gets busy!! These last couple of months have just flown by, I cant believe that summer is almost over! We spent this last week in Idaho Falls, ID and got the chance to hang out with one of Nates close friend...Brandon Hendricks! The first thing that he says to me is..."you need to update your blog!" So this post is a promise to everyone that enjoys reading the Birch Blog, that I will try to make it way more informative by updating atleast weekly! Thanks Brandon for bringing my laziness to my attention! Your are such a great friend! :)

1 comments:

Brandon Hendricks said...

Holy Cow!! It's about time you pulled your head out Tashina. It's high time that you finally got his done.Haha jk. im glad i can be of some assistance, and even more shocked you even care what i think and hurry and got things updated. haha. dang nate dogg landed a winner. man if you are that on the ball with getting things done when i tell you to, your next goal is to find me a wife and get back to me in two days. haha anyways i got to get back to work. tell nate what up, and that it was dang good to see you guys. your both studs. it's my turn to come down there now. chat at ya later
brandon