Monday, July 14, 2008

A New Chapter!


I am proud to announce that Nathan Birch is no longer working for the Berge dealership! It is a bitter sweet combo. Nate has worked for the dealership since the time he got home from his mission, he has accomplished so much there, breaking records, being labeled as the best manager that Berge has ever seen, and making life long friends! Switching careers wasnt an easy thing, but considering that he was working 70-80hrs a week (no exaggeration!!!) we knew that it was time for a change in order for us to take the next step in life! Fortunately, after many prayers, Nate got offered a great job oppurtunity! He is now employed with Thomson Reuters! He will be negotiating real estate property taxes for large corprate businesses (walmarts, targets, kohls, exxon, etc) that have many locations around the US. He just started July 7th and at that time they informed him that they are wanting him to open a brand new division in the west part of the US! Only 2 other people in the US are doing what they are setting Nate up to do. This past week was his 1st week and so far so good, he loves it! He has his office (a window office that overlooks Scottsdale!)all set up to feel at home! And the best part about all of this...Nate is only working 40hrs a week! A regular 8-5pm job!no weekends! I get my husband back :) Im so grateful for Nate and everything that he does for our family! I dont know if there is anyone that is more derserving of this than Nate, for the sacrifices that he has made for our family and for work over the past 4 yrs. Thank you sweetheart for all that you do!

13 comments:

The Garlock's said...

Hooray for a new job and less hours! PS the your theatre room looks great.

Adria said...

k i might be getting old or something but i can't see what you wrote with that background!

Amber said...

Congrats to Nate!!! We need to get together and do a bbq now that Nate has a life again!!!

dani said...

we are SOOO happy for nate! he deserves it! YOU GUYS deserve it! miss you tons! exes and ohs!

Anonymous said...

Yay! That is exciting. Oh how I wish Scott would only have to work 40 hours a week during med school... :(

Rachel said...

Congrats on the new job. It's worth the change if you get him back. I hate the late nights at work.

Brooke said...

Hey Tashina! It was so good to hear from you on my blog. I am excited for Nate (and you) that he got a new job and will not be working as crazy of hours. Things are going so well for us. It is a little crazy with 4 boys, but I am sure I will survive. Keep in touch.

Anonymous said...

Hi Tashina, Your blog is cute (but Adria is right, a little hard to read).

We need to get to planning Connie's baby shower. You can email me jessica@progravix.com

Anonymous said...

Beech, congrats, man, that is awesome. Hope the job goes well. Give me a call, we should talk

cassie said...

Hey Tashina! I got a blog. And I know I'm no one to talk, but you need to update yours!

The Herberts said...

We are so happy for you guys and the new opportunities you've come upon! Nate, you were one good car salesman, that's for sure!! I'm sure you'll do great at whatever you do! We need to get together sometime when you all have a chance!

dani said...

update, tashina, UPDATE! miss you guys, too!

Jen&Joe said...

congrats to him.. HE actually sold me my jetta haha