Monday, February 16, 2009

I got tagged!!!

For all you married people out there! Tag your married friends that you want to know about!
1. When is your "engagement" anniversary: August 31, 2005
2. When is your "marriage" anniversary: February 3, 2006
3. How long have you known your spouse: 3 years and 7 months
4. How long did you date/court before you were engaged: 5 weeks!
Altogether? we knew each other 5 weeks, and then 6 months later we were married:)
5. Where did you meet your spouse for the first time: YSA party, I fell in love!
6. What is your spouse's full name: Nathan Paul Birch
7. Do you have any children yet: Not yet! Except for Charlie our puppy! :)
8. How many:0
9. Do you have any house pets: Yes...Charlie!
10. Do you own a house or rent: Own
11. Do you live in the country or town/city: City
12. What is one of your favorite activities together: Watch movies, hot tubbing, shopping and working out!
13. Do you have a favorite vacation spot: Dominican Republic
14. How many siblings (including in-laws): 10 on his side (including the spouses) 5 girls and 5 boys, and then 3 on my side 1 girl and 2 boys!
15. What church do you attend: The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
16. Is this the church you were married in: Well, technically we were married in the temple...
17. What town is your current address: Queen Creek
18. Do you work or stay at home: Work
19. Where did you honeymoon: Snowboarding at Grand Targhee
20: Leave a piece of marriage advice: Pick and choose your battles, get on your knees every night together.
NOW I tag:
Adria
Connie
Cindy
Dara
Amanda
and anyone else that wants to do it!!

3 comments:

Cindy said...

That was fun to read about you two! You are so dang cute together, I love it! You are so fun to hang out with, too, and ANY time you wanna do some hot tubbin', sushi eating, or movie watching...we are GAME!! Oh, and I will get on that tag thing asap! :)

cassie said...

Um, so pretty much, I miss you.

P.s. Once I am married you have to tag me in one of these so I can feel cool and be all excited while filling it out. Ha ha :)

Sheri said...

Hey Tashina! How have you been? It's been forever. Looks like you and the hubby are having lots of fun! As you should be. :) Way to be a super motivated runner by the way. I'm jealous. I wish I was all in shape and had the motivation you did. Maybe someday!