Monday, February 16, 2009

Saying goodbye..

So my little brother, Dallas left on a mission, he reported to the MTC January 28th! Its bittersweet!! But I couldnt be anymore proud! We were able to go to Utah and take him to the MTC...i thought it was going to be easier with the second brother..but it wasnt. It was like a ball-fest...crying for 3 straight days. Utah is beautiful, the spirit was so strong, there is nothing better than being together with the whole family and sharing these type of experiences together! He has been out for 3 wks and tomorrow he leaves and reports to Tallahassee Florida...let the games begin! He calls tomorrow morning at 5am when he gets to the airport and our family is soooo excited, we are not going to be able to sleep im sure. It has been such a blessing to have 2 brothers out serving the Lord...I look up to them alot. I cant believe that Hunter gets home in 6 months...time flies! I'll keep an update to let you know how he's doing! I have a huge soft spot in my heart for missionaries, support them and keep them in your prayers!

1 comments:

Cec said...

Missionaries are the best! Congrats to him!!