Tuesday, November 10, 2009

BEWARE!! Stick people on the loose!






Nate and I decided that we were going to dress up this Halloween! The costumes: Stick figures! lol I got this idea from a girl at the salon, this was her costume last year!(Thanks Alli!) Two words: SOOOOOO FUN! We had a block party, and boy did our neighbors really go all out! They are the best ever...they decorated their homes AMAZING! They also set up canopies and set out enough food and candy for the entire neighborhood! Nate and I spent the night chasing around little kids in our costumes...nothing scarier than having a stick person chasing you down the street! We even made a dance video! lol...We loved every minute of it!

3 comments:

Calyn said...

Wow- great costumes!!

dani said...

your costumes are freakin' hilarious! you two crack me up! :)

Heather Inns said...

How fun, I love the costumes.