Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Upcoming events...

This time of year is always very busy...VERY BUSY! But a few things that our little Birch Family is looking forward to is...

* Run From the Sun, November 14,2009
This is a run that the entire extended Birch Family is participating in. The run is to promote the awareness of skin cancer. Unfortunately, Nate's father passed away 7years, due to Milignant Melanoma Skin Cancer. My mother in law made t-shirts for the entire family, in honor of L. Dean Birch. Its this saturday, in mesa. Most of the family is running the 1.5 mile, Nate is running the 5k (3miles) and I will be running the 1/2 marathon...everyone should come out and support this great cause!

* Thanksgiving...
Nate and I will be running the Turkey Trot 10k (6 miles) Cant wait to see all of our friends there! And of course, anticipating the yummy food. ;)
AND Nate and I get to have 6 days off together!

* Christmas...
We get to talk to my brother who is on his mission!! yippee!
All the fun Family Christmas festivities: caroling, gingerbread houses, decorating my house with lovely christmas decor etc...
and presents! :)

*PF Changs Marathon, January 17,2010
Wow...its coming up so fast!!!

*February 26th-27th, Del Sol Ragnar
We are hoping to come in 1st place this year! 2nd place is for losers!!

*April 23rd-24th Southern California Ragnar!

5 comments:

Heather Inns said...

Looks like a busy next couple of Months for y'all. I love this time of year and I can't believe it is already here. We need to come visit again, really soon.

cassie said...

i'm so proud of you for updating :)

p.s. teach me how to run like you!

jack+alli said...

how fun! i'm jealous- i hurt my foot running and have to take some time off :(

Criscell said...

Good luck with all your races, Tashina! I SO admire that! You are amazing. Happy New Year!

dani said...

tashina! where are you!?