Sunday, April 18, 2010

My 24th Birthday






I am making a semi weak attempt to update our blog (mostly pics that I can just copy and paste), Nate is watching the NBA Playoff games and so He will be "gone" for the next few hours!
My birthday (jan. 29th) was a fun one. Nate had to work so my girlfriends took me out to brunch, including one of my closest friends that flew down from Utah that day! I truly am so grateful for the amazing friends that I have. We went shopping, and then headed home. Nate told me to get ready and quickly learned that alll of our close friends were at Olive Garden waiting for us! Since he knew that I was running in the Londons Run the next day he made sure that we went somewhere that had ALOT of pasta! WIthout going into too much detail, there was alot of laughing, dancing, singing and videorecording done in Olive Garden and also the parking lot! lol. Here are a few pics from that day!

1 comments:

Adria said...

welcome back to the blogging world:) i totally forgot about our waiter that night LOL