Wednesday, August 3, 2011

The gift of Life...plus some :)

"Push Gift" - I had never heard of such a thing...but I am sure glad I did :)
Defnition: a present a new parent gives a new mother when she gives birth to their child.
A client brought it up one day and asked me what I was wanting for my push present...ummmm, apparently this is a tradition that I almost let slip by the wayside...good thing I was informed :) I came home that night and told Nate, and I am pretty sure that he thought I was making it up. Now why in the world would I make something like that up.... :) weird... Good thing I have a super sweet husband who loves me and tries really hard to make me happy...by the way, he does an excellent job, and when it came to surprising me with a gift, he sure blew it out of the water!! I was expecting flowers and instead i got this...

And in return I got him this... (He's been dying for this watch)

AND the BeSt gift that we both could ever recieve...of course...

3 comments:

Adria said...

could he be any sweeter? Seriously! Look at him all comfy/cozy in that blue blanket! So adorable:)

Anonymous said...

Very adorable Tashina...Push presents are very well known here back east it is a Jewish thing! It was the first thing I was asked even before what are you having a boy or a girl! It's a big deal! I like your new blog you set it up really cute!

easy learn computer said...

wow hard scadule.... keep the spirit..

visit my blog too my friends n support me...