Friday, November 23, 2007

Cinnamon Rolls anyone?!


OK here it is! I baked my very first batch of cinnamon rolls!! Woohoo, they were actually edible too! And it is all special thanks to Adria. The day before Thanksgiving when I was convienently on my way to the store to take the easy route and buy a couple of goodies that I was assigned to bring to Thanksgiving, Adria calls and asks if i would like to come over to bake cinnamon rolls! With nothing but doubt in my mind, I went over there to "attempt" to cook, something that I havent tried to master in all my 21 yrs! After three long hours of rolling dough and preparing the drizzle, our work was done and we were both pleasantly surprised at our results! Good thing the husbands were there when we were finished or they probably would have never believed that we made them from scratch! At the end of the day, I do have to say that I am pretty proud of the work we did! They were a hit over at the in-laws, and Nate has leftovers to put in his lunch for the next week! Hopefully, this was only the beginning to my many dishes to come! I'll post more throughout the week as I get braver, and start to use my kitchen a little more!

1 comments:

Adria said...

HECK YEAH WE ROCK!