Friday, November 30, 2007

Props for all the moms out there!



The other night I had the blessing of watching my little nephew baby matthew! He had a slumber party over at his favorite aunts house! ME! This was the first time that i had him overnight by myself! scary! I didnt get much sleep, and when I did, I slept with one eye open! In the morning (bright and early!) I fed him, and then it was bath time! woohoo! And then church time, which was the easy part, because my parents are in our ward and so they took over from there! All in all, it was a good experience, but I do have to say that I give props to all the moms out there with a child or mulitple children! I guess unless you have kids of your own, you never really understand all the work that's put into it!

1 comments:

Calliandra Rasmussen said...

what a cute baby! I'm doing pretty well! Nick isn't the only one into plays...theater is my life! I don't think I ever stop singing wherever I am! I've been in Hello Dolly and Mesa just got done with you're a good man charlie brown! Thanks for your comment it was fun hearing from you! :]