Thursday, November 22, 2007

Just Moved In!






We just moved in to our new house about a month ago! And I can honestly say that I will NEVER move again! :) I was sick the day that we moved so it wasnt the best experience! Good thing we had a bunch of great friends and family (oh, cant forget the amazing husband!) to help out, or else we would probably still be moving boxes from one house to the other! It was worth it! Our new ward/neighborhood has been so welcoming and has been awesome setting us into a smooth transition! I guess having my parents and two cousins in the ward helps! It was sad to leave our old house, as it was our first home together but we are excited for the new change!! I do have to say that my favorite part of the house is the kitchen, and anyone that knows me is probably laughing in disbelief, thinking that I could ever be excited about a deep sink and double ovens! But yes you heard me right, I LOVE my kitchen! Over the past couple of weeks I have putting my "cooking skills" into play. Shocking as it may sound, im not half bad! Atleast thats what my husband says! Hopefully in the near future you will be seeing some of my new "famous dishes"!

2 comments:

The Parkers said...

Hey!! I hardly recognized you you have grown up so much! Love the house it is gorgeous! How are you?

Richard and Tiffany said...

Hey Tashina your house looks beautiful, congratulations!! We are doing really well, just getting through school and loving life!! I graduate in May from nursing school at ASU and Richard has a few years left for construction management at ASU. What are you up to these days?