Monday, March 3, 2008

**Mama's boy**

This is the other love of my life, Charlie! He is a toy/teacup size maltese, he now weighs just barely 6lbs. I thought I would post a couple of pics of him because he is just so dang cute! He's got something going on with my purse, everytime I turn around he finds it, brings it to his little spot and sleeps on it! He use to do this with my shoes, but i think he got tired of that fast because they were super heavy! We have had him now for a year, and it has been quite an adventure! He is the most loyal little dog that I have ever seen, and I wouldnt trade him for the world!





3 comments:

Mr. and Mrs. Smith said...

THat is so cute! I wonder if he knows that when you leave you will need our shoes or your purse, so he goes and gets them so he won't be sleeping and have you sneak out! That is too cute! I can't wait to see him, the kids will LOVE him! ;) Did you see the email from Mom Birch? I died laughing. I just called her...she put Baby Birch in the shirt orders to everyone- so I guess that cat is out of the bag! It's a cute way to let everyone know anyway! :)

Adria said...

oh how we love charlie!!!

dani said...

ah, charlie! i miss that little guy!! :)