Sunday, March 2, 2008

Rocky Point!!



For our 2 year anniversary we took a couple of days and went to Rocky Point! After telling my sad story, of sharing my anniversary with the NFL, with a friend that I've done alot of Real Estate business with, he threw me the keys to his $600,000 beachfront condo and told me to surprise Nate and steal him away for a couple of days! So thats what I did...I called Nates boss and explained to him the situation so that he could let Nate get off of work a couple hours early, that way we wouldnt have to drive all night! And off we went! We were so excited about our getaway that we got lost and almost ended up in Tiawana! We left Mesa at 8pm and didnt get to the condo until 3:30am the next morning! We just laughed it off, it was an adventure that we will never forget! We loved it there and cant wait to go back soon! There is nothing that I love more than just hanging out with my best friend! Sorry there is no pics..i didnt want to bring my nice camera, because its mexico and so i bought a throwaway one and I misplaced the pics after I got them developed! oops! (by the way, Nate was at work so I never got to hold his hand through the commercial breaks! bummer deal!)

1 comments:

Lilly Fisher said...

First time reading much appreciate it