Sunday, March 2, 2008

One Year Older!

So its been little while since I last updated! Im trying to get better, but its just so hard to find the time! Well January 29th was my 22nd birthday! And thanks to my wonderful husband and the best "bhuzzies" in the world, it was a great birthday!Nate took me out to dinner the night before because unfortunately he had to work ALL day long so we didnt get to spend too much time together, but he made up for it! When i was walking him out the door and off to work early that morning, he surprised me with a table full of gifts...roses, a massager, bubble bath, perfume, bathing suit, goggles ( i took up swimming!) and a water proof watch that I have been wanting for awhile! He definitely is the biggest blessing in my life and I couldnt ask for a sweeter hubby! Later on that night, all the girls took me to Texas Roadhouse for dinner! We had a blast! Yes, I had to ride the mechanical bull! Embarassing! But fun! These girls are such great friends! I love them so much and dont know what I would do without them in my life!

0 comments: