Wednesday, January 23, 2008





Christmas! We had a great christmas this year! Alot of our presents came early this year like the house we bought and the new car that Nate got me! However, we did save some things for christmas morning. Nate and I got each other an ipod (the new nano!), He also got me a Navigation system for my car! If you have driven in the car with me, you would definitely understand the importance of this gift! I got some other fun stuff as well...like clothes, shoes, pj's etc. Nate got 2 new pairs of really nice dress shoes, clothes, a new suit, a new desk etc. Needless to say, we each made out like a bandit, and couldnt be more appreciative for being blessed this year! I posted some pics of us over at Nates sisters house! Every year on christmas eve, "santa" comes to visit all the little nieces and nephews, to drop off everyones favorite gift...PJ'S! I love this tradition...and im so thankful for our families for keeping it alive after so many years!

PS. This is the day that we both woke up with the flu!!! Fun Fun!

0 comments: