Thursday, January 24, 2008

Giants vs Patriots

Well here we go, Super Bowl 2008! Eli Manning vs Tom Brady in another intense football game, where the only thing that I really see is the back of my husabnds head! Im sure that all the wives out there can relate...but I guess we've got to give them the one true thing that really really makes them happy (besides us of course!) An unforgetable season ending game! The only thing that is bumming me out this year is the fact that while Nate is heavily involved with who is making the next big play or the craziest tackle I get to think back 2 yrs ago and relive our wedding day! Thats right...our 2yr anniversary is on super bowl sunday! what the heck were we thinking when we set the wedding date! I shouldve known better! :) Hopefully I can bribe him to hold my hand during the commercial breaks! lol. I'll let you know how successful I am after the game!

11 comments:

Adria said...

Yeah!! I am so excited that you finally updated your blog....it's about time!

dani said...

HAHA. that is just funny. :) i miss you already, tashina!

The Garlock's said...

Hey girl, I love the blog and the cute pics! That is so true, I think I have my husband back on sundays only to realize that it's basketball season already, lol.

Criscell said...

Hi Tashina! Yes, I do know who you are, though we've never met. How did you find my blog? Yes, Caleb talks about Nate too! Your blog is so cute! Yes, we are still in AZ and we will be here for the next 4 years or so. We'll have to get together sometime!
P.S. I'm so jealous of your house! It's SO cute!

Criscell said...

Happy Anniversary today! I hope Nate held your hand during the game!

Heather Inns said...

Yes I remember you from your wedding! How did you find our blog? Ryan talks about Nate and always wonders how you guys are doing? Next time you guys are in Idaho We will have to hang out and hear stories together. I would have a good time. We are hoping to go to AZ to visit so maybe we could hang out there too? Thanks for writing on our blog. Tell Nate we said Hi back. Love Heather Inns

Karisa & Tyler said...

Hey again! Life is great on our end! When did you guys get married!? We were married in Dec of '05 but dated for 16 months before then. Right now I'm workin' on my Masters and trying to keep my hair from falling out. You guys look like you're doing great! Why are you always so cute!? Is that seriously allowed? ;) I think I love your hair though and I'm debating to cut mine similar... Anyway, love ya' and talk to ya' soon!
-Karisa

azHarline said...

Hey Tashina! I'm tagging you! Just go to my blog and check it out! The directions should all be there. I haven't talked to you in awhile. How are you guys doing?

Rachel said...

Nate, It's Rachel. It's so good to see you-blogger style! Your wife is beautiful. I haven't seen you forever. Hope everything is going great.

Kenyon said...

Hi Tashina. Thank-you for stopping by my blog. You seem like such a neat person and your comment was so sweet. What a beautiful couple you and your husband are. I will keep ckeckin in on your blog...UPDATE :)

Mr. and Mrs. Smith said...

Hey, We want to make a reservation for the Birchllagio March 18-25.

Sincerely, Mr. & Mrs. Smith

P.S. You will see a secret on our blog- keep it secret, or else! :)