Wednesday, January 23, 2008


Okay, since it has been forever since I last blogged, im going to start where I left off! Dec. was a BusyBusy month for us! Shopping, family events, preparing for Christmas, and all that jazz...However, right before Christmas, we went to Texas for an award ceremony that my work was holding...kinda like a mid dec. vacation! We had a blast!! I love the company that I work for and love the people that I work with! I sell health Insurance and ranked #3 in the nation, so i got to soak in alot of the trip, and I do have to say that if it wasnt for my hubby pushing me, then I wouldnt have accomplished the goals that I set for myself!! We cant wait to see what the 2008 year holds for us! More goals, and more WORK! Woohoo...i guess you can say that we are some of those crazy peeople that love to work! Probably a good thing to be addicted to! Anyway, they havent sent out pics yet, I will post them as soon as I get them!

1 comments:

Jessica said...

Im sure this seems a little random, and let me promise you- I'm not a psycho! I think I actually went to the same HS as your husband in Idaho Falls. However, I was just wondering how you got into selling health insurance? Im sure this seems like an odd question, and I could explain it if you want but I just don't want to weird you out too much!