Monday, September 22, 2008

90 Day Challenge!

I just recently borrowed these videos from a friend! She absolutely loves them and swears that nothing will get you in better shape. THe other day I finally popped one in, didnt think anything of it, after all, Taebo isnt insanely hard and I thought this was going to be a replica of that!! OH NO, it is the most extreme workout that I have ever done in my life! For any of you who have witnessed this madness can relate! I ended up getting through the ab ripper x (the name is very fitting!) and Plyometrics (leg and booty workout!) and lets just say I couldnt hardly walk for a couple of days! Well Nate and I have decided that we are going to do the 90 day challenge! One video a day plus cardio every other day afterwards! I am actually looking forward to this challenge, its good to break up the cardio! I'll update and let you know how it is going over the next 90 days! Anyone that is interested, feel free to join in!! It'll be fun!

12 comments:

Criscell said...

I have a friend who just started the same program and she says it's SUPER hard too! Good luck you guys and good for you!

Brooke and Brian said...

My husband did that for a few days, but then decided it was easier to ride his bike to work 26 miles a day. =) Good luck. I would do that if I was brave enough! Take before and after pics.

Brooke and Brian said...

How is it going? Are you big and strong yet?

Tyler and Bryna said...

I wanna do that so bad!! I was watching it on TV today! haha that's tough stuff!!!Best of luck my dear. oh and i really miss you!

The Scott's said...

Hey - thanks for helping me out with my blog. I'm still working on the picture thing. It was good to see you guys the other night. Come over any time!

Unknown said...

Hey girl! not sure if you remember me, I went to HA with you. I graduated with Brooklyn and Cynthia and all them. You and you're husband are too cute! It was great to find more people and catch up on their lives

Rachelle Organ Steele

Mr. and Mrs. Smith said...

Hey, how is the PX90 thing going? How do you do the picture in the heading? I can't figure it out...I have tried to add apicture in the heading box but it is huge and has our title written right over our heads? Any advice? :)

Daydreaming, tree hugging human named lindsey said...

seriously tashina, you don't need to get any hotter than you already are or I'm never coming over again. I swear!!!

cassie said...

I love how you go in blogging spurts. Personally, I think you should update :) I know you're crazy busy but call me some time when you're free because even though I've seen you at the FHE things, I feel like I haven't talked (like, girl talk) to you in forever. And that's sad.

Taina said...

Hey Tashina! It was so good to see you the other day! We should get together sometime! How is your 90 day challenge going? I definately need to do something like this! Talk to you soon!

Michael & Kara said...

Time to UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How did the 90 challenge go?? You're already one hott mama so I don't see why you needed it... LOVE You and MISS YOU LIKE CRAZY!!!! Call me love!

Mr. and Mrs. Smith said...

hello? anybody there? ;)