Friday, September 12, 2008

Baby Makenna!

This past weekend, we threw a baby shower over my house for Connie and her soon to be newborn baby Makenna! It was so fun getting all the girls together! Kellee and Kara were able to make the trip down! Bhuzzies mini reunion! I love these girls they are so special to me, and I am so happy to have them as best friends! Connie has been such a great friend, no matter what life throws at me, I know that she will always be on the sidelines ready and willing to help with anything and everything! Thank you for everything that you have done for Nate and I! You are going to make a wonderful mommy, Makenna is blessed to have such a special women in her life to love and raise her! And not to mention a great dad! (Keithy keith!)woohoo, cant wait until she comes!




I made my very first diaper cake!!


2 comments:

Criscell said...

What a beautiful party--and your diaper cake was way cute too!

TheBurtons said...

Dear Aunt Tashina,
I am so excited to come join the bhuzzie group. Mommy has told me a lot about all her friends. I can't wait to be one of the girls and get spoiled by everyone. She also told me that ou and Uncle Nate are looking forward to babysitting me- I will give you both lots of practice for when you have a little baby too! Thanks so much for making my baby shower so special. You're the bestest!
Love,
Makena