Friday, September 12, 2008

Update on our lives!

Nate and I are doing great! We have definitely been keeping busy this year! Nate is doing wonderful at his new job so far, he has signed on Large Corporations and has really made his mark in his new position! Way to go sweetie, I am so proud of you and all of your hard work! :) He has also been keeping busy with the different softball teams that he is on and is loving every minute of it! As for me, my days are long and the weeks are even longer! Just the way I like it! I have been going to school 45 hours a week at Earls Academy and am expected to graduate in 6 months! woohoo I really cant wait until I can have my life back! When I am not at school I have been working over at Tantrum Hair Salon 3 days a week. and also working for MAC cosmetics in Scottsdale 3 days a week, we just had our newest launch "Cult of Cherry" (I adore this new line! check it out!)I have just had a blast over the past few months, doing what I love everyday.. hair and makeup! I love fashion and everything that goes with it! Thanks to everyone that has been a support to our little family while we are patiently getting me through school! Our family and friends are truly irreplacable!

5 comments:

Mr. and Mrs. Smith said...

What? I have been checking your blog every so often for an update and was surprised today! I know what you mean, it is hard to keep posts up...cute pix and thanks for the ode to Landon! Miss you guys!

Kellee said...

hay baybah! i've gotten lots of compliments on my new hairdo! even some of the hormonally-bratty seventh-grade girls gave me props :) i owe it all to you :) thank you for hosting us twice last weekend! wish i was there now and could kick it with the crew. I'm so proud of you Shina! you are such a talented woman! keep up the hard work! maybe we can visit you at the MAC counter in DEC! love you!

Joanna said...

Hey Tashina! sounds like you're keeping busy, but it was good to see you at that wedding reception a while ago. You and your husband are just darling.

Tyler and Bryna said...

Your blog is hard for me to read my dear! i'm sure gunna misss you!!

Brooke and Brian said...

Ok Tashina, you have totally inspired me to lose weight. I love your pics! And Nate, you are such a ham! Nice BBQ! =) Anyway, lets hang out. Being out in QC, there is like NOTHING to do except kick it with friends, so will you guys be our friend!?!? Anyway, we will hopefully see you this weekend!